The Unit of Administrative and Financial Affairs:
1. Following up the workflow of the unit, the administrative procedures and the adequacy of these procedures.
2. Administrative Communication: to send and save the incoming and outgoing transactions of the department.
3. To calculate the number of staff required in each unit and the distribution of them, to increase the performance of the employees.
4. Applying Quality procedures in the administration departments.
5. Employees Affairs. To Follow up all procedures of employees with other sectors.
6. To receive the annual financial budget of the department and spend it according to the terms and requirements of the administration.