|الأبحاث المنشورة عام 2020
- Maha Daghestani, Sarah A. Al Rashed, Wadha Bukhari, Badryah Al-Ojayan, Eiman M. Ibrahim, Asma M. Al-Qahtani, Nada M. Merghani, Rasha Ramadan and Ramesa Shafi Bhat “Bactericidal and cytotoxic properties of green synthesized nanosilver using Rosmarinus officinalis leaves” Green Processing and Synthesis 2020; 9.1: 230-236.
- Abeer Aldbass, Abir Bacha, Nadine Moubayed, Ramesa Bhat, Manar Al-Mutairi, Osima Alnakhli, Majidh Al - Mrshoud, Hanan Alfawaz, Maha Daghestani and Afaf El-Ansary “Comparative studies on phospholipase A2 as a marker for the gut microbiota-liver-brain axis in a rodent model of autism” Current Proteomics 2020; 17.
- Sarah I. Bukhari, Hanan Alfawaz, Abeer Al-Dbass, Ramesa Shafi Bhat, Nadine MS Moubayed, Wadha Bukhari, Sohair A. Hassan, Nada Merghani, Samar Elsamaligy and Afaf El-Ansary “Efficacy of Novavit in ameliorating the neurotoxicity of propionic acid” Translational Neuroscience 2020; 11.1: 134-146.
- Afaf El-Ansary, Ramesa Shafi Bhat and Naima Zayed “Gut Microbiome and Sex Bias in Autism Spectrum Disorders” Current Behavioral Neuroscience Reports 2020; 1-10.
- Ranyah Shaker M. Labban, Hanan Alfawaz, Ahmed T. Almnaizel, Wail M. Hassan, Ramesa Shaﬁ Bhat, Nadine MS Moubayed, Geir Bjørklund and Afaf El-Ansar “ High-fat diet-induced obesity and impairment of brain neurotransmitter pool” Translational Neuroscience 2020; 11.1: 147-160.
- Rewaida Abdel-Gaber, Saleh Al Quraishy, Mohamed Abdel Monem Dkhil, Maysar Abu Hawsah, Masheil Alghamdi, Arwa Althomali, Lamia Bakr, Sherein Maher and Almahy El-Mallah “Phyllodistomum vaili (Plagiorchiida: Gorgoderidae) infecting Parupeneus rubescens (Perciformes: Mullidae): morphology and phylogeny” Revista Brasileira de Parasitologia Veterinária 2020; 29.1.
- Maha Daghestani, mazin Daghestani, mamoon Daghestani, khushboo ambreen, fadwa albalawi, lina alneghery and arjumand warsy “Influence of KISS1 gene polymorphisms on the risk of polycystic ovary syndrome and its associated variables, in Saudi women” BMC Endocrine Disorders 2020; 20: 1-10.
- Eman A Al Abdulsalam, Mohamed S Al-Hajjaj, Mohammad S Alanazi, Arjumand S Warsy “Lack of association between interleukin 13, interleukin 4 receptor alpha, and MS4A2 gene polymorphisms and asthma in adult Saudis” Journal of Nature and Science of Medicine 2020; 3.3: 196.
- Afaf El-Ansary , Wail M. Hassan, Maha Daghestani, Laila Al-Ayadhi and Abir Ben Bacha “Preliminary evaluation of a novel nine-biomarker profile for the prediction of autism spectrum disorder” Plos one 2020; 15.1: e0227626.
- Maha Daghestani, mazin Daghestani, mamoon Daghestani, khushboo ambreen , May Al-Muammar , Lina M Al Neghery & Arjumand Warsy “Relevance of KISS1 gene polymorphisms in susceptibility to Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and its associated Endocrine and Metabolic disturbances” British Journal of Biomedical Science 2020; just-accepted.
- afaf El-Ansary, Salvatore Chirumbolo, Ramesa Shafi Bhat, Maryam Dadar, Eiman M. Ibrahim and Geir Bjørklund “The role of lipidomics in autism spectrum disorder” Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2020; 24.1: 31-48.
- Abir Ben Bacha, Norah Al-Orf , May Al-Osaimi, Abdel Halim Harrath, Lamjed Mansour and Afaf El-Ansary “The therapeutic and protective effects of bee pollen against prenatal methylmercury induced neurotoxicity in rat pups” Metabolic Brain Disease 2020; 35.1: 215-224.
- Hana Al AlSheikh, Sahar AlZain. Jilani P.Shaik , Sarayu Bhogoju, Arjumand Warsy and Narasimha Reddy Parineb “Two novel SNPs in genes involved in immune response and their association with mandibular residual ridge resorption” Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences 2020; 27.3: 846-852.
- W. A AL-ZAHRANI, L. Al-Ayadhi, M. anwar, R. S. Bhat, O. alnakhli. N. zayed and A. El-Ansary “Vasopressin in Relation to Selected Oxidative Stress Markers as Etiological Mechanism of Autism” Neurochemical Journal 2020; 14: 116-125.
- Maha H. Daghestani, Maha Omair, Mazin Daghestani, Sonya S. Abdel-Razeq, Namik Kaya and Arjumand Warsy “INFLUENCE OF b2 ADRENERGIC RECEPTOR POLYMORPHISM (RS1042713 AND RS1042714) ON ANTHROPOMETRIC, HORMONAL AND LIPID PROFILES IN POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN SYNDROME” Journal of Medical Biochemistry 2020; 40.
|الأبحاث المنشورة عام 2019
- Afaf El-Ansary, naima zayed, Laila al-ayadhi, hanan Qasem, mona anwar. Nagwa A. meguid, Ramesa shafi bhat, Monica Daniela Dosa, Salvatore Chirumbolo, Geir Bjorklund “GABA synaptopathy promotes the elevation of caspases 3 and 9 as pro-apoptotic markers in Egyptian patients with autism spectrum disorder” Acta Neurologica Belgica 2019; 1-13.
- Afaf El-Ansary, Salvatore Chirumbolo, Ramesa Shafi Bhat, Maryam Dadar, Eiman M. Ibrahim and Geir Bjørklund “The role of lipidomics in autism spectrum disorder” Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2019; 24.1: 31-48.
- Arjumand S Warsy, Afrah Alkhuriji, Bashaier Abdullah A. Al-Marry, Atikah Abdullah Alraqibah, Amal Awad Alharbi, Zainb Babay, Mohammed Addar, Maha Daghestani “Consanguinity in unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss and preterm delivery among Saudi females” Journal of Nature and Science of Medicine 2019; 3.1: 33.
- Etidal Al‐Suwailem, Saba Abdi, Ramesa Shafi Bhat and Afaf El-Ansary “Glutamate Signaling Defects in Propionic Acid Orally Administered to Juvenile Rats as an Experimental Animal Model of Autism” Neurochemical Journal 2019; 13.1: 90-98.
- Etidal Al‐Suwailem, Saba Abdi, Ramesa Shafi Bhat and Afaf El-Ansary “Glutamate Signaling Defects in Propionic Acid Orally Administered to Juvenile Rats as an Experimental Animal Model of Autism” Neurochemical Journal 2019; 13.1: 90-98
- Hana Al Al Sheikh, Sahar AlZain, Arjumand Warsy, Fatimah AlMukaynizi and Arwa AlThomali “Mandibular residual ridge height in relation to age, gender and duration of edentulism in a Saudi population: A clinical and radiographic study” The Saudi dental journal 2019; 31.2: 258-264.
- Kawther Aabed, Ramesa Shafi Bhat, Abeer Al-Dbass, Nadine Moubayed, Norah Algahtani, Nada M. Merghani, Azizah Alanazi, Naima Zayed and Afaf El-Ansary “Bee pollen and propolis improve neuroinflammation and dysbiosis induced by propionic acid, a short chain fatty acid in a rodent model of autism” Lipids in health and disease 2019; 18.1: 200.
- Kawther Aabed, Ramesa Shafi Bhat, Nadine Moubayed, Manar Al-Mutiri, Majda Al-Marshoud, Alaa Al-Qahtani, Afaf Ansary “Ameliorative effect of probiotics (Lactobacillus paracaseii and Protexin®) and prebiotics (propolis and bee pollen) on clindamycin and propionic acid-induced oxidative stress and altered gut microbiota in a rodent model of autism” Cellular and Molecular Biology 2019; 65.1: 1-7.
- Laila Al-Ayadhi, Afaf El-Ansary, Geir Bjørklund, Salvatore Chirumbolo and Gehan Ahmed Mostafa “ Impact of Auditory Integration Therapy (AIT) on the Plasma Levels of Human Glial Cell Line–Derived Neurotrophic Factor (GDNF) in Autism Spectrum Disorder” Journal of Molecular Neuroscience 2019; 68.4: 688-695.
- Maha Daghestani, Rituraj Purohit, Mazin Daghestani, Mamoon Daghistani and Arjumand Warsy “Molecular dynamic (MD) studies on Gln233Arg (rs1137101) polymorphism of leptin receptor gene and associated variations in the anthropometric and metabolic profiles of Saudi women” PloS one 2019; 14.2: e0211381.
- Maha H. Daghestani, Mazin H. Daghestani, Mamoon H. Daghistani, Geir Bjørklund, Salvatore Chirumbolo and Arjumand Warsy “The influence of the rs1137101 genotypes of leptin receptor gene on the demographic and metabolic profile of normal Saudi females and those suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome” BMC Women's Health 2019; 19.1: 10
- Nadine MS. Moubayed, Ramesa Shafi Bhat, Dunia Al Farraj, Nouf Al Dihani, Afaf El Ansary, Rania Medhat Fahmy “Screening and identification of gut anaerobes (Bacteroidetes) from human diabetic stool samples with and without retinopathy in comparison to control subjects” Microbial pathogenesis 2019; 129: 88-92.
- Najat O. Hamed, Laila-Al-Ayadhi, Mohamed A. Osman, Abdalla O. Elkhawad, Geir Bjørklund, Hanan Qasem, Naima Zayed and Afaf El-Ansary “Determination of neuroinflammatory biomarkers in autistic and neurotypical Saudi children” Metabolic brain disease 2019; 34.4: 1049-1060.
- Ramesa Shafi Bhat, Amina El Gezeery, Abir Ben Bachan, Mona Awad Alonazi, Leena Saleh Alsuhaibani and Afaf El-Ansary “ Prenatal exposure to the fluoride containing psychiatric drug fluoxetine and anti-oxidative alterations in the neonatal rat brain” Biocell 2019; 43.2: 65.
- Randa Mohamed Ahmed Farag, Dujana Al Ayobi, Khalid A Alsaleh, Hye-Joo Kwon, Afaf EL-Ansary and Emad Anwar Dawoud “Studying the impact of Golgi protein 73 serving as a candidate biomarker in early diagnosis for hepatocellular carcinoma among Saudi patients” Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention 2019; 20.1: 215.
- Sahar AL zain, Hana al sheikh, Arwa AL Thomali, Fatimah al-mukaynizi, Noha almoberek, Sahar A. AL-malki, Narasimha Reddy PARINE, Arjumand warsy “Significant association of a single nucleotide polymorphism in the upstream region of FGFR1OP2/wit3. 0 gene with residual ridge resorption of mandible in Saudis” Biocell 2019; 44.1: 55.
- Sooad Al-Daihan, Abir Ben Bacha, Afaf El-Ansary and Ramesa Shafi Bhat “ PRENATAL BEE POLLEN TREATMENT IMPROVES THE NEUROTOXICITY IN NEWBORN RATS DURING CHRONIC FLUORIDE EXPOSURE IN RELATION TO PROPIONIC ACID-INDUCED RODENT MODELS OF AUTISM” Fluoride 2019; 53.
|الأبحاث المنشورة عام 2018
- Maha H. Daghestani, Mazin Daghestani, Mamoon Daghistani, Akmal El-Mazny, Geir Bjørklund, Salvatore Chirumbolo, Samar H. Al Saggaf and Arjumand Warsy “A study of ghrelin and leptin levels and their relationship to metabolic profiles in obese and lean Saudi women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) ” Lipids in health and disease 2018; 17.1: 1-9.
- Maha Daghestani, Mazin Daghestani, Mamoon Daghistani, Abdelmoneim Eldali, Zeinab K. Hassan, Maha H. Elamin and Arjumand Warsy“ ADRB3 polymorphism rs4994 (Trp64Arg) associates significantly with bodyweight elevation and dyslipidaemias in Saudis but not rs1801253 (Arg389Gly) polymorphism in ARDB1”Lipids in health and disease 2018; 17.1: 58
- Arwa Osama nemer, Mohammad Saud AL –anazi, Ramesa Shafi Bhat, Arjumand Warsy, Zeneb A BABAY, Mohammad H. Addar, Jilani Shaik, Sooad AL- daihan “Association between preterm birth risk and polymorphism and expression of the DNA repair genes OGG1 and APE1 in Saudi women” Biocell 2018; 42.1: 1.
- Afaf El-Ansary, Arjumand Warsy, Maha Daghestani, Nada M Merghani, Abeer Al-Dbass, Wadha Bukhari, Badryah Al-Ojayan, Eiman M Ibrahim, Asma M Al-Qahtani and Ramesa Shafi Bhat “Characterization, antibacterial, and neurotoxic effect of Green synthesized nanosilver using Ziziphus spina Christi aqueous leaf extract collected from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia” Materials Research Express 2018; 5.2: 025033
- Hanan Alfawaz, Ramesa Shafi Bhat, Manar Al-Mutairi, Osima M. Alnakhli, Abeer Al-Dbass, Mona AlOnazi, Majidh Al-Mrshoud, Iman H. Hasan and Afaf El-Ansary “ Comparative study on the independent and combined effects of omega-3 and vitamin B12 on phospholipids and phospholipase A2 as phospholipid hydrolyzing enzymes in PPA-treated rats as a model for autistic traits”Lipids in health and disease 2018; 17.1: 205.
- Nora Al-Orf, Afaf El-Ansary, Geir Bjørklund, Nadine Moubayed, Ramesa Shafi Bhat and Abir Ben Bacha “Correction to: Therapeutic effects of probiotics on neurotoxicity induced by clindamycin and propionic acid in juvenile hamsters”Metabolic Brain Disease 2018; 33.6: 1821-1821.
- Rania M Fahmy, Ramesa S Bhat, Manar Al-Mutairi, Feda S Aljaser and Afaf El-Ansary “Correlation between glycemic control and peripapillary retinal nerve fiber layer thickness in Saudi type II diabetics” Clinical Ophthalmology (Auckland, NZ) 2018; 12: 419.
- Geir BJØRKLUND, naqwa A. meguid, Afaf El-Ansary, mona A. el-bana, Maryam dadar, jan aaseth, Maha hemimi, josko osredkar, Salvatore Chirumbolo “Diagnostic and severity-tracking biomarkers for autism spectrum disorder” Journal of Molecular Neuroscience 2018; 66.4: 492-511.
- Sahar Almotwaa, Mohamed Elrobh, Huda AbdulKarim, Mohamed Alanazi, Sooad Aldaihan, Jilani Shaik, Maha Arafa, Arjumand Sultan Warsy “Genetic polymorphism and expression of HSF1 gene is significantly associated with breast cancer in Saudi females”PloS one 2018; 13.3: e0193095.
- Hanan Qasem, Laila Al-Ayadhi, Geir Bjørklund, Salvatore Chirumbolo and Afaf El-Ansary “Impaired lipid metabolism markers to assess the risk of neuroinflammation in autism spectrum disorder” Metabolic brain disease 2018; 33.4: 1141-1153.
- Afaf El-Ansary, John J. Cannell, Geir Bjørklund, Ramesa Shafi Bhat, Abeer M. Al Dbass, Hanan A. Alfawaz, Salvatore Chirumbolo and Laila Al-Ayadhi “In the search for reliable biomarkers for the early diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder: the role of vitamin D” Metabolic brain disease 2018; 33.3: 917-931.
- Afaf El-Ansary, Geir Bjørklund, Asma M. Khemakhem, Laila Al-Ayadhi, Salvatore Chirumbolo and Abir Ben Bacha “Metabolism-associated markers and Childhood Autism Rating Scales (CARS) as a measure of autism severity” Journal of Molecular Neuroscience 2018; 65.3: 265-276.
- Afaf El-Ansary and Naima Zayed “On The Effectiveness of Probiotic as Treatment Strategy of Autism”, Noval techniques in nutrition and food science 2018; 1(4): 98-101
- Randa Mohamed M.A. Farag, Dujana Al-Ayobi, Khalid A Alsaleh, Hye-Joo Kwon, Afaf EL-Ansary and Emad Anwar Dawoud “ Influence of Glypican-3 as a Newly Diagnostic Biomarker in Early Detection of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Among Saudi Patients” Biomedical and Pharmacology Journal 2018; 11.4: 1789-1796.
- Afaf El-Ansary, Geir Bjørklund, Asma M. Khemakhem, Laila Al-Ayadhi, Salvatore Chirumbolo and Abir Ben Bacha “Metabolism-associated markers and Childhood Autism Rating Scales (CARS) as a measure of autism severity”Journal of Molecular Neuroscience 2018; 65.3: 265-276.
- Arwa Al Thomali , Maha H. Daghestani, Mazin H. Daghestani, Namik Kaya and Arjumand Warsy “Polymorphic Variations in VDR Gene in Saudi Women with and Without Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and Significant Influence of Seven Polymorphic Sites on Anthropometric And Hormonal Parameters” Journal of Medical Biochemistry 2018; 37.4: 415-425.
- Nada As Sayaril, Ramesa Shafi Bhat, Arjumand S Warsy, Zeneb A Babay, Mohammad H Addar, Jilani Shaik, Bashaier Al-Marry, Sooad Al-Daihan “Polymorphisms in proinflammatory cytokine genes, effect on gene expression and association with preterm delivery in Saudi females”Cellular and Molecular Biology 2018; 64.10: 55-60.
- Afaf El-Ansary, Abir Ben Bacha, Geir Bjørklund, Nora Al-Orf, Ramesa Shafi Bhat, Nadine Moubayed and Kawther Abed “Probiotic treatment reduces the autistic-like excitation/inhibition imbalance in juvenile hamsters induced by orally administered propionic acid and clindamycin” Metabolic Brain Disease 2018; 33.4: 1155-1164.
- Hanoof Al-Otaish, Laila Al-Ayadhi, Geir Bjørklund, Salvatore Chirumbolo, Mauricio A. Urbina and Afaf El-Ansary “Relationship between absolute and relative ratios of glutamate, glutamine and GABA and severity of autism spectrum disorder” Metabolic brain disease 2018; 33.3: 843-854.
- Randa Mohamed M.A. Farag, Dujana AlAyobi, Hye-Joo Kwon and Afaf EL-Ansary “Relationship Between Aflatoxin B1 Exposure and Etiology of Liver Disease in Saudi Arabian Patients” Journal of PurE and aPPliEd Microbiology 2018; 12.3: 1147-1153.
- Lina M Al Neghery, Maha H Daghestani, Suphia M Sherbeeni, Sana A Ajaj, Mazen H Daghestani, Abdelmoneim Eldali and Arjumand Warsy “Relationship Between Polymorphism in Exon 8 of Estrogen Receptor Alpha Gene and Osteoporosis in Saudi Women”Eur Exp Biol 2018; 8.1: 3.
- Fadwa S. Albalawi, Maha H. Daghestani, Mazin H. Daghestani, Abdelmoneim Eldali and Arjumand S. Warsy “rs4889 polymorphism in KISS1 gene, its effect on polycystic ovary syndrome development and anthropometric and hormonal parameters in Saudi women” Journal of biomedical science 2018; 25.1: 50.
- Randa Mohamed Ahmed Farag, Dujana AlAyobi, Khalid A Alsaleh, Hye-Joo Kwon, Afaf EL-Ansary and Emad Anwar Dawoud “Study the Impact of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection and the Risk Factor for Liver Dysfunction in Saudi Patients” Journal of PurE and aPPliEd Microbiology 2018; 12.3: 1255-1266.
- Hanan Alfawaz, Mona Al-Onazi, Sarah I. Bukhari, Manal Binobead, Nashwa Othman, Norah Algahtani, Ramesa Shafi Bhat, Nadine M. S. Moubayed, Haya S. Alzeer and Afaf El-Ansary “The independent and combined effects of omega-3 and vitamin B12 in ameliorating propionic acid induced biochemical features in juvenile rats as rodent model of autism” Journal of Molecular Neuroscience 2018; 66.3: 403-413.
- Wail M. Hassan, Laila Al-Ayadhi, Geir Bjørklund, Altaf Alabdali, Salvatore Chirumbolo and Afaf El-Ansary “The use of multi-parametric biomarker profiles may increase the accuracy of ASD prediction” Journal of Molecular Neuroscience 2018; 66.1: 85-101.
- May Al-Osaimi, Afaf El-Ansary, Sooad Al-Daihan, Ramesa Shafi Bhat and Abir Ben Bacha “Therapeutic and protective potency of bee pollen against neurotoxic effects induced by prenatal exposure of rats to methyl mercury” Journal of Molecular Neuroscience 2018; 65.3: 327-335.
- Najat O. Hamed, Laila Al‐Ayadhi , Mohamed A. Osman, Abdalla O. Elkhawad , Hanan Qasem , Nada M. Merghani and Afaf El‐Ansary “Understanding the roles of glutamine synthetase, glutaminase, and glutamate decarboxylase autoantibodies in imbalanced excitatory/inhibitory neurotransmission as etiological mechanisms of autism” Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences 2018; 72.5: 362-373.
- Afaf El‐Ansary and Hanan Qasem “Vitamin D as Nutritional Strategy to Treat Autism” neuroscience 2018; 19.8: 346-351.
|الأبحاث المنشورة عام 2017
- Afaf El‐Ansary and Hanan Qasem “Correction of Fatty Acids Metabolism as Treatment Strategy of Autism” In: Fatty Acids 2017; 24-42.
- Fatimah Basil Al-Mukaynizi, Mohammed Alanazi, Sooad Al-Daihan, Narasimha Reddy Parine ,Majid Almadi, Abdulrahman Aljebreen, Nahla Azzam, Othman Alharbi, Maha Arafah and Arjumand Warsy “CYP19A1 gene polymorphism and colorectal cancer etiology in saudi population: case–control study” OncoTargets and therapy 2017; 10: 4559.
- Sooad Al-Daihan, Ramesa S. Bhat, Abeer M. Al Dbass, Laila Al-Ayadhi and Afaf El-Ansar “Elimination of high-refined-sugar diet as treatment strategy for autistic features induced in a rodent model” Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2017; 16.7: 1637-1644.
- Afaf El-Ansary, Huda S. Al-Salem, Asma Alqahtani and Abeer Al-Dbass“ Glutamate excitotoxicity induced by orally administered propionic acid, a short chain fatty acid can be ameliorated by bee pollen” Lipids in Health and Disease 2017; 16.1: 96.
- Hanan Qasem, Laila Al-Ayadhi, Hussain Al Dera and Afaf El-Ansary“ Increase of cytosolic phospholipase A2 as hydrolytic enzyme of phospholipids and autism cognitive, social and sensory dysfunction severity” Lipids in health and disease 2017; 16.1: 117.
- Ebtesam Mohammed Al Olayan, Manal Ahmed Gasmelseed Awad, Muzzammil Iqbal Siddiqui, Nada Mohammed Merghani “Method for preparing noble metal nanoparticles from myrrh” U.S. Patent Application No 15/475,114, 2017.
- Asma M. Khemakhem, Richard E. Frye, Afaf El-Ansary, Laila Al-Ayadhi and Abir Ben Bacha “Novel biomarkers of metabolic dysfunction is autism spectrum disorder: potential for biological diagnostic markers” Metabolic Brain Disease 2017; 32.6: 1983-1997.
- Maha Al-Askar, Ramesa Shafi Bhat, Manar Selim, Laila Al-Ayadhi and Afaf El-Ansary “Postnatal treatment using curcumin supplements to amend the damage in VPA-induced rodent models of autism” BMC complementary and alternative medicine 2017; 17.1: 259.
- Afaf El-Ansary, Geir Bjørklund, Salvatore Chirumbolo and Osima M. Alnakhli “Predictive value of selected biomarkers related to metabolism and oxidative stress in children with autism spectrum disorder” Metabolic Brain Disease 2017; 32.4: 1209-1221.
- Afaf El-Ansary, Geir Bjørklund, Alexey A. Tinkov, Anatoly V. Skalny and Hussain Al Dera “Relationship between selenium, lead, and mercury in red blood cells of Saudi autistic children” Metabolic brain disease 2017; 32.4: 1073-1080
- Etidal Al‐Suwailem, Saba Abdi and Afaf El-Ansary “Sex differences in the glutamate signaling pathway in juvenile rats” Journal of neuroscience research 2017; 96.3: 459-466.
- Manal A Awad, Awatif A Hendi, Promi Virk, Khalid MO Ortashi, Mai A Elobeid, Nada M Merghani, Muzzammil I Siddiqui and Eman Ibrahim “Preparation, characterization and antibacterial effects of eco-friendly gold nanorods” Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2017; 16.2: 313-318.
|الأبحاث المنشورة عام 2016
- Ramesa Shafi Bhat, Kaushal Kishore Chandrul and Afaf El-Ansary “Beneficial Effects of a Protein Rich Diet on Coping Neurotrans-mitter Levels During Ampicillin-Induced Neurotoxicity Compared to Propionic-Acid Induced Autistic Biochemical Features” International journal of molecular and cellular medicine 2016; 5.3: 149.
- Afaf El-Ansary and Hussain Al Dera “Biomarkers directed strategies to treat autism, Role of Biomarkers in Medicine” In Tech Publisher 2016; 205-28
- Hanan Qasem, Laila Al-Ayadhi and Afaf El-Ansary “Cysteinyl leukotriene correlated with 8-isoprostane levels as predictive biomarkers for sensory dysfunction in autism” Lipids in health and disease 2016; 15.1: 1-10.
- Afaf El-Ansary “Data of multiple regressions analysis between selected biomarkers related to glutamate excitotoxicity and oxidative stress in Saudi autistic patients” Data in brief 2016; 7: 111-116.
- Afaf El-Ansary, Wail M. Hassan, Hanan Qasem and Undurti N. Das . “Identification of biomarkers of impaired sensory profiles among autistic patients” PLoS One 2016; 11.11: e0164153.
- Fatimah Basil Al-Mukaynizi , Afrah AlKhuriji , Zaineb Babay , Mohammad Addar , Sooad AlDaihan , Mohammad Alanazi and Arjumand S. Warsy “Lack of association between angiotensin converting enzyme I/D polymorphism and unexplained recurrent miscarriage in Saudi Arabia” Journal of Medical Biochemistry 2016; 35.2: 166-174.
- Afaf El-Ansary, Mashael Al-Ghamdi, Ramesa Shafi Bhat, Sooad Al-daihan and Laila Al-Ayadhi “Potency of pre–post treatment of coenzyme Q10 and melatonin supplement in ameliorating the impaired fatty acid profile in rodent model of autism” Food & Nutrition Research 2016; 60.1: 28127.
- Huda S. Al-Salem, Ramesa Shafi Bhat, Laila Al-Ayadhi and Afaf El-Ansary “Therapeutic potency of bee pollen against biochemical autistic features induced through acute and sub-acute neurotoxicity of orally administered propionic acid” BMC complementary and alternative medicine 2016; 16.1: 120.
- Manal Ahmed Awad, Awatif Ahmed HENDI, Nada Elzain Eisa, Khalid Mustafa Osman Ortashi and Nada Mohammed Merghani “Method of synthesizing nanoparticles and a nanoparticle-polymer composite using a plant extract” U.S. Patent No 9,491,947, 2016.
|الأبحاث المنشورة عام 2015
- Mohammed Alanazi, Huda A Alabdulkarim, Jilani P Shaik, Abdulrahman Al Naeem, Mohammad Elrobh, Abdullah Al Amri, Fatimah Basil al-Mukaynizi, Abdelhabib Semlali, Arjumand Warsy and Narasimha Reddy Parine “No associations between aromatase gene polymorphisms and breast cancer risk in Saudi patients”OncoTargets and therapy 2015; 8: 2453.
- Afaf El-Ansary, Ramesa Shafi Bhat, Sooad Al-Daihan and Abeer M Al Dbass “The neurotoxic effects of ampicillin-associated gut bacterial imbalances compared to those of orally administered propionic acid in the etiology of persistent autistic features in rat pups: effects of various dietary regimens” Gut pathogens 2015; 7.1: 7.
- Nada M Merghani, Amal Al Hazzaa, Eamon J G Mahdi, Abigail J Manning, Andea G S Buggins, Chris Pepper and Jassem G Mahdi “The effect of hydroxybenzoate calcium compounds in inducing cell death in epithelial breast cancer cells” Advances in Modern Oncology Research 2015; 1.2: 122-131.
- Manal A. Awad, W. K. Mekhamer, Nada M. Merghani, Awatif A. Hendi, Khalid M. O. Ortashi, Fatimah Al-Abbas and Nada E. Eisa “Green synthesis, characterization, and antibacterial activity of silver/polystyrene nanocomposite” Journal of Nanomaterials 2015.