You are here
- Building a supportive administrative organizational structure for excellence, innovation, administrative quality for female departments, and contributing to improving efficiency and effectiveness.
- Developing information systems that flexibly provide reports and statistics services.
- Developing administrative and academic cadres and building female leaderships that are distinguished academically and administratively.
- Providing support for female students by developing academic guidance, raising awareness of their rights and duties, and encouraging participation in the various campus activities.
- Creating an incentive educational environment through improving classrooms, laboratories, and learning resources, and providing various facilities, services and utilities for colleges.
- Setting an outstanding research environment to support scientific research, global cooperation, and activating the role of research groups in female departments with a view to building the knowledge economy.
- Providing adequate financial resources, establishing an endowment and diversifying financial resources for female humanities colleges.
- Improving the quality of the educational input and output by setting standards for attracting outstanding students, especially post-graduates, and qualifying graduates for labor market by enhancing their capacities.
- Activating community-based strategic partnerships through building communication with all sectors inside and outside the university to the benefit of community service.